ENGLISH STYLE : Romantique candlelight dinner at The SmokeHouse



You are thinking of giving your lover a romantic suprise but don’t know what to do and where to go? Here I present you a nice cosy restaurant in KL, somewhere close to KLCC. My bf gave me a suprise for my be-earlier birthday celebration there. Romantic atmosphere, helpful waiters and delicious food at a reasonable price.



See KLCC located behind this restaurant…. and this restaurant is near that new mall called Avennue K issit? (sorry mates, I have been sick for 3 months and stay at home only so don’t know anything about new shopping centres around)

Upon entering the restaurant, you will find that wow… you’re amazed with this place. The receptionist counter is just on the right side. Receptionist runaways when I want to snap the picture ehehe.



The waiting hall. You will be sitted here, the waiter will serve you and jot down your order. Wait here for some minutes with some kacang to bite on while they prepare the dining table for you when the food are almost ready to be served



Here’s the entrance to the so-called dining room where you’ll eat your food. =D



It’ll be so nice to dine here right? So full of the classical english style atmosphere.





I just love that fireplace. I took a picture there with *K, and it turns out like we took it in a photo studio. Beautiful background.


The minibar at the waiting hall.



There’s a piano in the middle of the restaurant. Guys who can play piano… ahem ahem… go romance your girl with some romantique music la…. (Pachabel Canon? =D)



Comfy grandma’s coach at the window side.



Saute Onion. Really nice side dishes.


Grilled salmon fillet for me. Very delicious! I finally understand why they encourage cancer patient to eat more fish. Really lor, because my tastebuds haven’t recover yet, I couldn’t taste anything at all. Coffee taste sour to me, cakes taste bitter. But thank God, I still can taste the freshness and sweetness of fish! Yea, I keep wanting to eat Unagi (eel)sushi because that’s the only sweet stuff I could taste. And salmon too! You won’t realise how important these little things to you unless you lose something that normally you take for granted. A life without being able to enjoy food is worthless.



Rib eye for da man. Looks so yummy yummy. When I recover fully, I must come here eat again but I will order STEAK not fish anymore! Lol.

The SmokeHouse Restaurant is located at
No.23, Jalan Mayang,
50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: +603-2163 2720
Fax: +603-2161 2044

Credit to: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment